NOTE: Since Vizia is a third-party service, it is not supported by Teachable Customer Care at this time. Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interactive videos are great for course lectures, because they will keep students involved and engaged while watching.
First, you'll have to get the embed code of your Vizia video. To do so:
- Log in to Vizia.
- Upload a new video, or go to the video editor page of an existing video.
- In the video editor page, copy the code found in the Embed box.
Now that you have your video's embed code, you're free to add it to any lecture within Teachable. To do so:
- Log in to your Teachable school, and navigate to the lecture where you want to add your video.
- In the lecture editor, click Add Text.
- Click HTML button.
- Paste the embed code you copied from Vizia.
- Click Save.
To preview what your Vizia video will look like in the lecture, click Preview in the top navigation bar.