NOTE: Since Vizia is a third-party service, it is not supported by Teachable Customer Care at this time. Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quizzes are good way to engage with your viewers, and make sure that they are paying attention to the content of the video.
To add a Quiz to your video:
- Log in to Vizia
- Upload a new video, or go to the video editor page of an existing video.
- Use the video scrubber to specify the time at which you would like the interaction to occur.
- From the Add Interaction menu, click Quiz.
- In the first large text field, enter the question or prompt the viewer is to answer.
- In the text fields that follow, enter the possible answer choices (minimum of 2).
- Use the radio buttons on the left hand side of the questions to specify the correct answer.
- Click Save.