NOTE: Since Vizia is a third-party service, it is not supported by Teachable Customer Care at this time. Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call-To-Actions are used to prompt your students to take a specific course of action. This can be used for promotional purposes, directing your students to a link, etc.
To add a Call-To-Action to your video:
- Log into Vizia
- Upload a new video, or go to the video editor page of an existing video.
- Use the video scrubber to specify the time at which you would like the interaction to occur.
- From the Add Interaction menu, click Call-To-Action.
- In the first text field, enter an appropriate question or prompt.
- In the Button Label field, enter the text you would like to appear on the Call-To-Action button.
- In the Button URL field, enter the link you would like the Call-To-Action button to take your viewer to.
- Click Save.