This article shows you how to remove social media sharing icons from the Course Description block on your course sales page.
- Locate your sales page editor in the admin area of your course by clicking Sales Page in the sidebar.
- Scroll down to find the Course Description block. This block automatically displays social media sharing icons.
- To remove these icons, first hover over an existing block, click Insert new block at the bottom left, and choose Add Rich Text Block from the top of the selection wheel.
- Return to your Course Description block, toggle into HTML mode by clicking <>, and copy everything there.
- Paste the clipboard contents into the HTML editor of the new rich text block.
- Toggle back and forth between modes to adjust how it looks. You can also save and preview your sales page to make sure it looks good on the front end.
- Once you’re satisfied, simply delete the old Course Description block. The new block you've created will not have the sharing icons.
- Make sure to Save your changes.