This article shows how to bulk upload content to a course.
Advantages of Bulk Uploading
Bulk uploading makes it easy to add multiple course attachments (videos, PDFs, etc.) simultaneously.
However, note that whatever you bulk upload will be uploaded in its own lecture, with the file name automatically becoming the lecture name. Because of this, it is wise to use file names that are descriptive (e.g. "Lesson 1 - What is the free portfolio course") so you can easily keep track. You can always edit the lecture name later.
CAUTION Avoid using special characters in your document or video file name when bulk uploading because it may cause issues. Instead, use letters, numbers, dashes, and underscores.
Bulk Uploading Course Content
- Log in to your Teachable school.
- Select a course from the admin sidebar, or click View All to see all courses in your school.
- Once inside a specific course, select the Curriculum tab in the submenu.
- In the upper right-hand side of the screen, click Bulk Upload.
- Inside the file picker, select the files you would like to upload. Remember, every file you choose to upload will be added as its own lecture.
- Choose as many files as you’d like to upload. Then, click Upload.
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your files to upload.
- When the files are done uploading, you’ll see each as their own lecture, in draft status:
- Now, you can go inside each lecture and modify the content as you’d like.