Some school owners may want to send students directly to a course's checkout page. This article shows you how to find your course's checkout page URL, and use it to link directly to a checkout URL from an external sales page, email, etc.
- Open an incognito (or "private") window in your web browser. Another option is to use any browser where you are not logged into your school.
- Go to the page of the course you would like to directly link to.
- Press the Enroll in Course button. If you have multiple pricing plans, be sure to choose the pricing plan you would like to link to as the URL will differ for each pricing plan.
- Once you get to your course's checkout page, copy your course's unique checkout page URL as shown in the browser's address bar.
- You can now send this URL to students to have them directly access your course's checkout page.