This article shows you how to link directly to a checkout URL on an external sales page, in an email, or wherever you desire.
NOTE: Since free courses do not have a checkout page, there is no way to link directly to the checkout URL of a free course.
- Log into your Teachable school.
- Click View Your School in the upper right-hand corner of the navigation bar.
- If you have more than one course in your school, click on the course for which you want to generate the direct checkout URL.
- Press the Enroll in Course button.
- Copy the entire URL on the payment details page.
- Remove the sa= parameter that is the long code between confirmation? and product_id.
You should get a URL like the following:
- Use this URL to send students directly to the course checkout page. If you have myTeachable account access on your school, the page will look like this:
If you don't have myTeachable accounts enabled, the page will look like this:
NOTE: If a student is not logged in or does not have an account, your link will take them to step 2, where they will be prompted to log in or create an account.