Some school owners may want to send students directly to a course's checkout page. This article shows you how to find your course's checkout page URL, and use it to link directly to a checkout URL from an external sales page, email, etc.
- Open an incognito (or "private") window in your web browser. Another option is to use any browser where you are not logged into your school.
- Go to the page of the course you would like to directly link to.
- Press the Enroll in Course button. If you have multiple pricing plans, it does not matter which one you choose.
- Once you get to your course's checkout page, copy your course's unique checkout page URL as shown in the browser's address bar.
- You can now send this URL to students to have them directly access your course's checkout page.