This article goes over adding transferring primary ownership and revoking owner privileges from an owner.
NOTE: The Free plan supports 1 author/owner (including yourself), the Basic plan supports 2 authors/owners, the Professional plan supports 5 authors/owners, and the Business plan supports 100 authors/owners.
Adding Another Owner
Only the Primary Owner of a school has the ability to add additional owners to a school. For more information on adding another owner to a school, take a look at our Knowledge Base article on Adding Users to Your School.
Transferring Primary Ownership
If your school has multiple owners, the Primary Owner can elect to transfer primary ownership to another owner at any time. To do so:
- Log in to your Teachable school.
- Select Users from the admin sidebar and click Owners.
- Find the owner you wish to transfer primary ownership to.
- In the Privileges section, click Transfer Primary Ownership.
- In the confirmation window that appears, click Yes, send me an email confirmation.
- Navigate to the email inbox associated with your primary owner account to find the confirmation email.
- Click Confirm Primary Ownership Transfer to complete the transfer of primary owner privileges.
Revoking Owner Privileges
If necessary, the Primary Owner can elect to revoke owner privileges from another owner at any time. To do so: