Welcome to Teachable! Teachable is an all-in-one technology solution that lets you create and sell courses online. Teachable handles everything from web hosting to payment processing to customer support. We want to give you more time so you can focus on what matters: creating awesome online courses.
We know that starting on a new platform can be intimidating at first, so we've created this Quickstart Guide to show you simple things you can do to get your new Teachable school up and running.
Teachable offers four pricing plans. If you’d just like to try Teachable without making a commitment, you can begin with the free plan and upgrade as needed.
Here are some quick details on what each plan entails:
- Free: You pay no upfront costs to use Teachable, only a commission on the courses you sell. You’ll have access to basic features like discussion forums and quizzing.
- Basic: This plan costs $39/month and comes with reduced commission fees, expanded features, and access to Teachable support.
- Professional: This is the most popular plan, at $99/month. You pay no course commissions when using your own payment gateway, and have access to our most advanced features.
- High Volume: At $299/month, this plan is best for established schools who employ many course authors and need to handle students in bulk.
Learn more about Teachable plans here.
Creating Your First Course
Creating courses will be the central focus of your school. These articles will show you how to get started:
- Creating a course
- Setting basic information
- Adding curriculum
- Adding course authors
- Pricing your course
For more information, see Creating Your Course.
Where to go for Help
Having trouble? Visit the Teachable Support Overview to review your options for getting assistance.