This article shows you how to customize your theme’s colors, fonts, logo, and more.
Working Within Your Theme
Customizing Your Logo and Background
- Log into your Teachable school.
- Select Site.
- Choose Theme.
- Click the Upload Image buttons in the logo & background section to customize your site using your own images or preset images.
- Site Logo: The logo that appears in upper left-hand corner of your site’s homepage
- Favicon: The small icon that displays in your site’s browser tab (size this at 32 x 32 px)
- Homepage Background: The large background image in the highest position on the page
- Page Background Texture: The background image that gets applied to your page body tag. Useful for subtle repeating textures
- Homepage Background Dark Overlay: This overlay darkens the top background image
- Page Background Texture Size: The square block size at which your background texture will repeat itself
- Click Save.
Customizing Your Font
- Choose the font you want to have across your school.
- Click Save.
Customizing Your Theme Colors
You can separately customize the colors of several unique areas on your site.
- You can select among color scheme Presets, or select your own colors to make a custom color palette:
- When you're done choosing your colors, click Save.
NOTE: You can preview your site at any time by clicking Preview in the upper right-hand corner. It may take a few minutes for changes to take effect.