This article shows how you can view and analyze your email history.
Viewing Email History
Here, you’ll see all the emails you’ve sent to users in the past.
Understanding Email History
Inside your email history, you can sort sent messages based on type. You can also filter results for a specific recipient by using their name or email address.
For custom and drip emails, you will see the following information:
- Sent: the date the email was sent
- Recipients: number of users to which the email was sent
- Opened: the percentage of recipients that opened the email
- Clicked: the percentage of recipients that clicked one or more links within the email
- Bounce: the percentage of recipients for which the email could not be delivered
For any other emails, you will see the specific time an email was sent, delivered, opened, or bounced.
This is helpful for your own records as a school owner. You can easily see which students received what email messages, and when. This can help you avoid sending duplicate information to the same student, etc.