This article covers the basics of adding integrations and webhooks to your Teachable school. Integrations are only available on the Basic plan and up, with the exception of Google Analytics and SumoMe, which can be enabled on a free school.
NOTE: Third-party customization exists outside the realm of customer care and what we can support. This means that we cannot assist with the maintenance, or troubleshooting of custom code. Moreover, with any change made via custom code, we cannot ensure its functionality or full compatibility with current or future versions of Teachable. This includes how the code functions as well as how it impacts the appearance on mobile and web browsers.
Integrations can be found via Settings > Integrations.
For almost all, you can easily toggle them on or off, and then enter in some of your account information, and it’ll be ready to go.
At the time of writing you can find the following in the Integrations area:
- Google Analytics (available on free plan)
- SumoMe (available on free plan)
There are also ways you can integrate third-party apps by using Webhooks.
Webhooks are an easy way to send information from one app to another. They can be configured in a way that will invoke behavior on another website.
There are seven kinds of events that can be added with Webhooks. They can be found in your Admin Area under Settings > Webhooks:
- Lecture completions
- New users join your School
- Transactions for one-time/recurring payments
- Users update their contact information
- Student cancels a subscription
- Enrollment created
For more on setting up Webhooks, continue here.
- Disable course events - Enable or disable whether your school will send events to analytics services (such as Google Analytics)