This article shows how to integrate SumoMe (a toolkit for increasing website traffic) with your Teachable school.
What Is SumoMe?
SumoMe is a highly efficient tool for growing your website’s traffic and getting more subscribers by:
- Helping you build your email lists
- Showing you where your website visitors are clicking
- Helping you increase social shares
- Tracking your Teachable school growth
- And more
Integrating SumoMe With Your Teachable School
To integrate SumoMe with your Teachable school, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Teachable school. Select Settings towards the bottom of the admin sidebar.
- Click Integrations from the submenu.
- Find the SumoMe icon in the list of integrations and click the gray button to enable Sumo.
- Click Save in the upper right corner.
Afterwards, there two ways to integrate SumoMe with your Teachable school:automatically linking your school to SumoMe or manually adding your school to SumoMe.
Automatically Linking Your School to SumoMe
- Preview your school's Sales Page as a logged out user, or using a different/incognito browser.
- Move your cursor over the top right corner of your sales page until you see a small blue and white icon appear, and click it.
- Select the Sign Up button and log in to your SumoMe account that you created earlier.
- In the modal that appears, create a SumoMe account. We recommend using the same email address that you use for your Teachable school.
- Afterwords, you can choose which SumoMe tools you want to use for your Teachable school by clicking the tab on your sales page once again.
Manually Adding Your School to Sumo Me
- Head over to the SumoMe website and click the Sign Up button in the upper right corner.
- Fill in your Teachable school URL, your email address, and a password. Click Sign Up.
- In the following screen, copy your SumoMe ID number. Note that this is not the whole script that is provided to you, but a specific numerical value—as highlighted below:
- Go back to the Integrations page of your Teachable school.
- Replace the SumoMe Site ID with the one you just copied from SumoMe.
- Click Save.
- Afterwords, you can choose which SumoMe tools you want to use for your Teachable school by clicking the tab on your sales page.