This article shows how to integrate SumoMe (a free toolkit for increasing website traffic) with your Teachable school.
What Is SumoMe?
SumoMe is a highly efficient tool for growing your website’s traffic and getting more subscribers by:
- Helping you build your email lists
- Showing you where your website visitors are clicking
- Helping you increase social shares
- Tracking your Teachable school growth
- And more
Integrating SumoMe With Your Teachable School
Our most successful Teachable instructors are using SumoMe, so we made it easy for you to integrate this tool into your online course. To integrate SumoMe with your Teachable school, follow these steps:
- Head over to the SumoMe website and click the green Sign Up button in the upper right corner.
- Fill in your Teachable school URL, your email address, and a password. Click Sign Up.
- Copy your SumoMe ID number.
- Now, head over to Teachable and log into your Teachable school. Select Settings towards the bottom of the admin sidebar.
- Click Integrations from the submenu.
- Find the SumoMe icon in the list of integrations and click the gray button to enable SumoMe in your Teachable school.
- Paste the SumoMe ID that you copied earlier into the SumoMe Site ID text field.
- Click Save in the upper right corner.
- Now, head over to your Teachable school’s sales page editor and click Preview in the upper right corner.
- Move your cursor over the top right corner of your sales page until you see a small blue and white icon appear, and click it.
- Select the blue Log In button and log into your SumoMe account that you created earlier.
- Select the site you want to activate and click Activate Now.
- Now, you can choose which SumoMe tools you want to use for your Teachable school.
You can access these options at any time by moving your cursor over the top right corner and clicking on the SumoMe icon.