The admin area of your Teachable school is where all the action happens. It’s where you can perform tasks like these (among others):
- Create courses
- Design your school’s website
- Analyze course (and student) success
- Send emails to students
- Adjust school and payout settings
Your Teachable admin area is made up of nine key areas:
- Dashboard: Get reports, monitor activity within your school, and preview the school as a logged-in or logged-out user.
- Users: See a list of users, monitor their activity, email individuals/groups, view and edit user information.
- Site: A hub of your school’s action: this is where you can add authors, publish blog posts, create/edit pages, control site design, include code snippets, manage custom domains, and more.
- Transactions: View transaction history for course purchases, sorting by day or month, and see a full breakdown of the details for each transaction.
- Emails: Your school inbox: send emails and view email history.
- Courses: Access the administrative section for specific courses -- create a new course, edit existing ones, set pricing plans, add/edit lectures and sections, and more.
- Help: File a support ticket or view previously submitted tickets.
- Settings: Manage settings for your school, including general settings, payment gateways, tax preferences, email notifications, and other features.
- Account menu: Through this page, you can access the Teachable Tribe instructor community, the Knowledge Base with all the information you need to operate your school, and your personal profile information.
Problems accessing your Teachable school? Continue here.