This article provides a brief overview of the Help tab of the school admin menu.
From your Teachable school admin, click the Help tab from the left-side navigation menu to see an overview of different support options available to you.
The options available on the Help page will vary depending on your school plan.
To learn more about getting support, check out the Where to Get Help article.
If you have any issues using the Help area in your Teachable school, you can also email Customer Support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following help options are available from the Help tab:
- Find answers - Search the Teachable Knowledge Base.
- Email us - Submit an email support ticket.
- Chat with us - Start a live chat with a member of our Customer Support team, available on the Pro plan and up.
- Weekly live Q&A - RSVP to attend a weekly live Q&A session with a member of our Customer Success team, available on the Pro plan and up.
- Group coaching events - RSVP to attend a group coaching session with a member of our Customer Success team, available on the Pro plan and up.
- Community - Connect and share with other Teachable creators, available on the Basic plan and up.
To learn more about each of these help options, check out the Where to Get Help article.
View and manage tickets
If you have previously submitted any email tickets to Customer Support, click the My Tickets button to view them:
You can view the ticket ID number, content of the ticket, and see the current status of the ticket.