This article shows you how to access your transaction history and export a transaction report.
Viewing Your Transaction History
NOTE: You can also view an individual's transaction details.
To access your school’s transaction history, complete these steps:
- Log into your Teachable school.
- Click Sales.
- Choose to Filter options and Sort by purchase date or sales price in the Transactions section.
Exporting a Transaction Report
Owners can export a CSV of their transaction report by clicking on the Export CSV button:
Once the CSV exports, owners will receive an email containing a downloadable copy of the CSV, which can then be opened using programs like Excel, Numbers, etc. The CSV will contain the following data:
- Purchased At: The date of the transaction in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- ID: The transaction ID that is contained in the URL of the transaction in the school admin (e.g., yourschool.teachable.com/admin/sales/XXXXXXX).
- User: The name of the purchaser.
- User Email: The email address of the purchaser.
- Product Name: The name of the pricing plan purchased (e.g., All-Access Membership Subscription)
- Course Name: The name of the course purchased.
- Final Price: The price of the course at the time of purchase.
- Nex Tax Charge: The total amount of VAT tax charged in the transaction.
- Net Charge USD: The total amount in USD charged, including VAT tax, if applicable.
- Net Product Charge USD: The final price of the course including refunds, if applicable.
- Amount Refunded: The total amount refunded to the student, if applicable.
- Refunded At: The date that the refund was issued.
- Net Revenue USD: The total amount (in USD) of revenue generated from the transaction.
- Author Fees: The total amount of commission earned by the author from the sale.
- Affiliate Fees: The total amount of commission earned by the affiliate from the sale.
- Earnings USD: The total amount (in USD) earned by the school once transaction fees and author/affiliate commissions have been deducted from the net revenue of the sale.
- Method: The payment gateway that processed the transaction (Stripe/PayPal).
- Custom Gateway: The custom gateway used to process the transaction, if applicable.
- Coupon: The coupon code applied to the sale, if applicable.
- Is Chargeback: The status of the transaction, if the transaction is disputed and funds have been returned to the purchaser.
- Affiliate Email: The email address of the affiliate attributed to the sale, if applicable.
- Charge Country: The country associated with the purchaser’s credit card or PayPal account.
- Author Email: The email address of the author of the course.