This article shows how to get to your thank you page, and how to make adjustments like adding code snippets or redirecting to a different URL.
Navigating to Your Thank You Page
- Log into your Teachable school.
- Select a Course from the admin sidebar, or click View All and then find the course.
- Click Thank You Page in the course’s submenu.
Customizing Your Thank You Page
You can make a few adjustments to your thank you page.
- Skip Thank You Page: Toggle the switch to turn off your thank you page.
- Custom Redirect URL: If specified, users will be taken to this URL after completing their purchase.
By default, the thank you page looks as such:
You can adjust the button text in Site > Custom Text by changing the current text associated with the continue_to_course key.
You can adjust the look and feel of this page in Site > Power Editor inside the thank_you_page template.
CAUTION: The Power Editor is a more advanced feature. Use it with caution.
Add code snippets for conversion tracking or other 3rd party integrations. Examples of snippets might be Google Analytics code or Facebook Pixel code.