This article shows how to create a new blog post.
Adding a New Post
- Log in to your Teachable school.
- Click Site.
- Select Blog.
- Click the New Post button on the upper-right hand side of the navigation bar.
- Fill out the top half of the New Post form.
- Title: Title your blog post
- URL: Make a custom URL; most likely the post title hyphenated (e.g. my-first-blog-post)
- Author: Choose an existing author or add a new author
- Publish Date: Pick the publish date. You can post-date content previously published elsewhere, or schedule it as a future post
TIP: Strong keywords in the title and custom URL have SEO benefits.
- Write your post in the WYSIWYG text editor. Format text, upload images, and add links as desired.
- Click Create Post.
- Press Publish to instantly publish your post.
NOTE: You can remain on this page to edit your post or unpublish it.
Editing an Existing Post
- Go to Site in the admin sidebar.
- Click Blog from the submenu.
- Click Preview to see the post live, Unpublish to take the post offline and return it to draft status, or the teal icon to edit the post.