This article goes over accessing your student's user profile.
Each student in your school has a user profile you can access with basic information about their account—such as their login information, any granted administrative privileges, and other basic account stats.
To access student information, navigate to the Users section in the admin sidebar. Then, select Students.
Alternatively, you can find specific student information for a given product by going to that particular course and clicking Students from the submenu. This will take you to a list of users enrolled in that particular course.
Select a student from the list in order to see their information.
The Information tab of the user profile contains the following sections:
- Profile - View the name, email, and delivery address of the student. Note that the delivery address will only appear if the student saved their billing information on the checkout page at the time of their purchase. If not saved to the user profile, delivery addresses should still be available in your transactions CSV report.
You can also attach a note to the user profile — this note is not visible to the student.
From this section, you can also change their email or password.
- Linked Accounts- Indicates if the student’s account in your school is connected to a Teachable account and/or Google account.
- Tags - View or remove the tags associated with the user.
- Privileges - View student privileges and make them an admin/owner for the entire school.
- Stats - View student usage information (number of logins, join date, last login date), roles (student, affiliate, author, etc.), current and last sign-in IP addresses, and gross revenue. If you use links with signup sources attached, you'll also see that here.
- Referrals - View student information as it relates to your student referral program (if any), such as their referral code, number of referrals, and who they were referred by.
- Delete - Permanently delete user and all their enrollments. To delete an owner, you will first need to remove their owner privileges.
To make changes to a student email and/or password read Manage Student Log In Credentials.