This article shows how to access enrollment information for students in your course(s).
How to Find Student Information
- Log in to your Teachable admin area.
- Click Users in the admin sidebar. Then click Students in the Users sidebar.
- Click on a particular user from the list to see their enrollment information.
Alternatively, you can find specific student information for a given course by going to that particular course and clicking Students from the submenu.
This will take you to a list of users enrolled in that particular course.
Similarly, select a student from the list in order to see their information.
What Student Information Includes
Inside Information you’ll find the following:
- Profile: student name, email, note (internal use only), and the ability to change their password.
- Stats: student usage information (number of logins, join date, last login date), roles (student, affiliate, author, etc.), current and last sign-in IP addresses, and gross revenue. If you use links with signup sources attached, you'll also see that here (e.g. if you're tracking clicks from emails, you'd want to change the link to myschool.teachable.com/?src=email to record that as the signup source).
- Privileges: where you can make a student an admin/owner for the entire school. (Note: this action will give them full control of all information inside your school.)
- Delete: permanently delete user and all their enrollments.