Teachable captures a variety of student information you can use to segment your email list and send your students targeted messages. Here’s how to filter users so you can easily email certain groups of students.
- Log into your Teachable school.
- In the admin area of your school, click on the Users tab.
- At the top of the page, click the Add Filter drop-down menu to add a filter.
- Select the filter you wish to apply to your users (e.g. enrolled in a certain course, affiliates only, authors only, and so on).
- Fill in any additional information requested depending on the filter selected.
- Add additional filters if you desire.
- Click the Email Students button in the top right corner.
- You will now send an email to all students who match these filters.
TIP: Edit the From field by going to Settings > General in the School section and changing the text in Email From Name.