Add a New Page
To add a new page to your school, navigate to the Site > Pages section of your school admin.
Then, click New Page and add details about the page.
- Page Title - The title of the page as it displays in a browser tab.
- Page URL - The URL slug of the page’s web address.
- Page Content - A rich text block that is automatically added when first creating a page. You can add more page blocks after the page is created.
- Blank Template - When toggled on, all school template code is removed from the page.
- Show Navigation Bar - When toggled on, the navigation bar will appear on the page.
- Colored Navigation Bar - When toggled on, a colored navigation bar will display on the page, instead of a transparent navigation bar. The color of the navigation bar is determined by the palette set for Nav Bar & Footer Background in the Theme section of your school.
- Show Footer - When toggled on, the standard school footer will display on the page.
Click Create Page. Once you create a new page, you’ll be directed to the page editor, where you can make further customizations to the page.
Edit a Page
If you want to edit a page that already exists in your school, click the green external editor icon next to the page:
Then, you’ll be redirected to the page editor, where you can add page blocks and make modifications to existing page content.
Click Preview to see your changes. Click Save to save a draft of the page. To remove all of your changes, click Reset and then click OK to confirm.
Publish or Unpublish a Page
To make a page live and accessible to users, click the Publish button. A notification will appear indicating that the page is published.
To deactivate a page and make it inaccessible to users, click the Unpublish button. A notification will appear indicating that the page is deactivated.
Delete a Page
To delete a page altogether, click the red trash icon. Click OK to confirm the deletion. A notification will appear indicating that the page is deleted.