Adding a New Page
- In Site > Pages, select New Page from the navigation bar.
- Inside the New Page area, input the necessary information.
NOTE: The URL structure of pages for existing users has changed. All pages are now located at “/p/example” instead of “/pages/example” or “/courses/example.” If someone follows an old link, they will be redirected to the new URL (this includes both affiliate and coupon code links).
- Toggle on/off Blank Template (removes school template code), Show Header (shows your standard school header on the page), Show Footer (shows your standard school footer on the page), and Colored Header (when off, your school header is transparent; when on, it's whatever color you choose as the navigation bar background in Site > Theme > Theme Colors)
- Page Title: Name of page (e.g. “About us”)
- Page URL: Custom URL, usually the name of the page (e.g. about-us)
- Page Content: All the text and images to appear on the page
- Click the Create Page button and click Save.
- Your new page will be created as unpublished by default.
- Publish your page by clicking the teal Publish button. A notification will appear in the lower right-hand corner to let you know the page has gone live.
Editing an Existing Page
You can edit your existing pages at any time by clicking the teal edit icon next to each page.
This will take you to the Pages Editor, where you can edit your pages or further customize them by inserting new blocks.
To insert a new block, follow these steps:
- Run your cursor over the bottom of the text editor and click the gray + Insert new block button that appears.
- Select what kind of formatting you want for your new block. You have five options:
- HTML Block
- Rich Text Block
- Liquid Block
- Background Image Block
- Click Save when you’ve finished setting up your new blocks.
Check out this article to learn more about the different types of blocks.
At any time you can Preview your page, Unpublish/Publish your page, Edit your page, or Delete your page. To do this, return to the Pages area. Next to each page, you’ll see buttons corresponding to these functions (click the teal icon to edit, or the red icon to delete).