This article goes over Teachable's Beta Program is, its guidelines, and to join the beta program.
Teachable's Beta Program is an opt-in feature for schools on the Basic plan and above. Those who opt-in will receive early access to newly developed features. The goal of the beta program is to work together with some of our users to help catch what does and does not work with a new feature before it is fully released.
If you choose to join Teachable’s Beta Program, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- As these features are in beta, and still under development, please keep in mind that they may not initially work as intended or expected. If you encounter any problems, please let us know through the help form.
- Similarly, as these features are not finalized, please do not publicly share any information about them.
- You can opt in to and out of the beta program at anytime.
- Features on the beta program may be removed at anytime for further development and improvements.
When you are using a feature in the beta program, you’ll be notified as such through a banner on the top of the beta feature's page:
Opting In to the Beta Program
If your school is on the Basic plan and above, and you are the primary owner, you can join the beta program at anytime. To do so:
- Log in to your school’s Admin area.
- Click Settings.
- Click Beta Program.
- Go over the guidelines and then click the I agree to the guidelines and understand the risk associated with testing new features checkbox.
- Click Enable Beta Program.
- In the modal that appears, click Ok.
Opting Out of the Beta Program
To opt out of the beta program, follow the same method as opting in to the beta program, and click Disable Beta Program instead.