This article is for students, and goes over how you can contact your school owner if you have any questions about your Teachable experience, as well as some common technical troubleshooting procedures.
If you are a school owner looking for support on your school, please review this Knowledge Base article.
Contacting Your School Owner
There are several reasons you might need to contact the school owner after you purchase a course or product. For example, you might want to:
- Request a refund on a purchase
- Request to be unenrolled from a course
- Ask a question about the course content
While there are multiple ways you can contact your school owner as a student, we recommend using Teachable's native contact form for students. To access the contact form:
- Log in to your school account (it does not matter if it is a myTeachable account or not).
- On the top-right side of your navigation bar, click your avatar. This will open a dropdown menu.
- Click Contact.
- On the Contact page, fill in the Subject and Message fields—similar to how you would fill out any other email.
- Once you've finished your message, click Send. This will send your message as an email to your school owner's email address.
If your school owner replies to your message, it will be sent to your email address; from there, you can continue the conversation as needed.
If you are having technical issues, there are some standard troubleshooting procedures we recommend. For more information, refer to Common Technical Issues Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting Login Issues, or Troubleshooting Course Issues. Contact the school owner if you continue to experience technical issues with your course.