Creating a new school on Teachable may differ depending on whether or not you have an existing Teachable account. This article goes over how to create a school on Teachable.
When you create a school on Teachable, you also create a Teachable Account. A Teachable Account allows you to be a user in multiple schools—be it as an owner, student, author, or affiliate—and access them from a centralized dashboard. You can connect or disconnect your Teachable account from a school at any time. There is no limit to the number of schools you can create, though each school requires its own Teachable plan.
Create a School
To create a school on Teachable, complete the following steps:
- Sign up for a new Teachable account. Alternatively, if you already have a Teachable account, log in to your Teachable account and skip ahead to step 4.
- Next, give your school a name—you can always change it later in your school admin. Then, click Create New School and skip to step 6.
- To create additional schools under your Teachable account, navigate to the Create a New School section of your Teachable Accounts profile.
- Enter the name of your new school and click Create New School.
- After you create your school, you’ll be prompted to provide a few additional details. This survey is optional.
- Click Enter my school, to access your school admin dashboard and get started setting up your school and courses.