This article explains how to set up Zoom for use with your Coaching service.
CAUTION: This content is in beta only. Functionality is not in production for all users.
Creators with Coaching service who want to use Zoom to meet with their clients can now launch and record meetings from the Teachable app. These recordings can then be accessed in the Milestone for that meeting.
The process for Zoom integration works like this: when you create a coaching milestone, you will add a link to your Zoom calendar using the Add a Calendar button. When you conduct your meeting, make sure to select the record to the cloud option during the meeting. When you finish your meeting, the cloud recording link will be automatically accessible by you and your client in the milestone itself.
To get started, authorize Zoom in your school.
- To add a Zoom URL as a Coaching meeting for your client in a Milestone, you will first need to authorize Zoom.
- In the Teachable admin, click Settings > Integrations and then scroll to Zoom.
- Click Authorize, which will take you to the Zoom app.
- Within the Zoom app, click Authorize to allow access to your Zoom account.
- Once Zoom is successfully authorized, you will be brought back to the Teachable app and shown a success message.
Using Zoom with coaching
When you have finished your coaching call, the Zoom integration will automatically link your Zoom cloud recording. This integration will not auto-populate links from Zoom. The process is as follows:
- Create a coaching milestone. You will need to add your meeting URL manually into the meeting milestone from Zoom.
- When your meeting is ready to begin, start your meeting using the link in the milestone. If you want your Zoom call to upload after the call, make sure to record the meeting to the cloud, which you can do directly from the Zoom call itself.
- Once the meeting is finished, the meeting recording will process through Zoom. When it is ready, the URL to access the recording will be available for both yourself and your student in the same milestone.
Uninstall Teachable add-on
- Log into your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Teachable app.
- Click the Teachable app.
- Click Uninstall.