In certain cases, you may be eligible for a refund when downgrading your school. School owners on monthly plans are entitled to a refund within 30 days of first upgrading to a paid plan. School owners on an annual plan are entitled to a refund within 30 days of first upgrading to a paid plan, or within 30 days of an annual plan being renewed.
Request a Refund
If you think you are eligible for a refund on your school, and would like to request a refund:
- Navigate to the Help form on your myTeachable dashboard.
- Select the school for which you are requesting a refund.
- Choose School plans and Teachable billing.
- Choose I would like a refund.
Afterwards, if you are eligible for a refund, you’ll see this message:
Not all refund requests are eligible to be processed. Some common reasons why you may not be eligible:
- It has been more than 30 days since you signed up, or upgraded, and you are past the window for a full refund.
- You are making a refund request for a school on the free plan.