This article gives a brief guide to the course reporting tools for your Teachable school on the Professional plan and up. Let’s get started with finding and understanding reports.
To locate your reports, follow this process:
- Log in to your Teachable school.
- Select the desired course from the admin sidebar (click View All if you don’t see the course immediately).
- Click Reports.
- Select the desired report from the dropdown menu.
The Student Breakdown section of the Lecture Completion report shows student advancement by displaying the average completion rate for the course.
The Percentage Breakdown section of the Lecture Completion report details the number of students at each completion threshold.
NOTE: A lecture is only considered complete if a student clicks “complete and continue”.
The Video Stats report allows you to see how each individual video is performing. If you notice low engagement on a particular video as compared to others, it may need to be portioned into two smaller videos or reworked altogether.
- Engagement tells you what percentage of the video is watched on average.
- Play rate lets you know what percentage of people who see the video click on it.
- Visitors is the total number of visitors to the video.
- Plays is the total number of video plays.
- Loads is the total number of video loads.
The Quiz Scores report displays records of student performance on quizzes.
The Leaderboards report displays a list of the course’s students, organized by progress level.
The Video Engagement report gives you information about overall video performance for the course.
- Total Hours Watched details the cumulative hours of video watched by course students.
- Average Engagement tells you what percentage of the videos students actually watch on average.
- Total Loads is the total number of video loads for all course videos.
- Total Visitors is the total number of visitors to all course videos.
- Total Plays is the total number of video plays for all course videos.