This article provides an overview of the tools available in the Courses section of your school admin. For a complete walkthrough on building your courses, please visit this article.
School owners can create courses and access tools for managing existing courses in the Courses area of the school admin.
To create a new course, click on the New Course button (alternatively, select a course from your admin sidebar to access tools for managing courses that you've already created). To delete a course, please see our Knowledge Base article here.
School owners can access the following tools in the course admin sidebar:
- Preview - View your course as it appears to logged out and logged in users.
- Pages - Edit and manage course pages—includes the sales page, checkout page, and thank you page.
- Information - Add and modify course details, including the name of the course, SEO, branding, and default pages. Publish, unpublish, duplicate, or delete your course.
- Curriculum - Add new sections and lectures, or edit existing lectures.
- Pricing - Create and set a new pricing plan or edit an existing one.
- Drip - Set a time schedule for the release of course content and view a summary of content released.
- Comments - View and manage comments on your lectures.
- Coupons - Generate multi-use or single-use coupons for a course.
- Students - Jump to the Users section of your school admin area to see students enrolled in the course.
- Bundle Contents - Group multiple courses into a bundle that students can purchase all at once.
- Reports - Review course reports on lecture completion, video engagement, quiz scores, and student performance.
- Certificates (Professional plan and up) - Create certificates of completion and manage active/inactive certificates.