The Courses area is where school owners go to create a new course and access tools to manage existing courses.
Click New Course or select an existing course to access the following tools:
- Preview: Take a look at your course as either a visitor or an enrolled student.
- Information: Add or assign a new author, edit course description, and improve search-engine-friendliness. Additionally, brand your course with a custom logo, promo video, and hero background. This is also where you can delete a course.
- Sales Page: Edit all aspects of the course’s sales page or reset it and build a new one.
- Curriculum: Add new sections and lectures, or edit existing lectures.
- Pricing: Select a new pricing plan or edit an existing one.
- Drip: Set a time schedule for the release of course content and view a summary of content released.
- Comments: View comments on your lectures.
- Coupons: Generate multi-use or single-use coupons for a course.
- Students: Jump to the Users area to see students enrolled in the course.
- Bundle Contents: Group multiple courses into a bundle students can buy all at once at a slight discount.
- Thank You Page: Manage your default thank-you page.
- Reports: Review course reports on lecture completion, video engagement, quiz scores, and student performance.