This article outlines the tools available in the Site section of the school admin area.
In the Site section of the school admin area, school owners can modify site design, manage custom domains, add new authors, publish blog posts, and more.
Inside the Site section, school owners can access the following tools:
- Theme: Add a custom logo, favicon, and background image. Pick fonts and color schemes.
- Domains: Set up a custom domain, custom subdomain, or change your Teachable subdomain.
- Navigation: Select your homepage, add custom links to your site’s header & footer, and create categories to group courses by topic.
- Bios: Manage your school's Author Bios.
- Pages: Create new site pages or edit existing site pages.
- Blog: Create a blog, write blog posts, and view your blog.
- Custom Text: Customize text for menu links, buttons, in-app messages, and more.
- Code Snippets: Add custom CSS across all pages on your site or insert code snippets like the Facebook Pixel.
- Power Editor (available on Business plans): Customize your school's templates and add custom code, including HTML/Liquid and CSS.