The Site area is where school owners can modify site design, manage custom domains, add new authors, publish blog posts, and more.
Inside Site you can access the following tools:
- Theme: Add a custom logo, favicon, and background image. Pick fonts and color schemes.
- Domains: Set up a custom domain.
- Navigation: Select your homepage, add custom links to your site’s header & footer, and create categories to group courses by topic.
- Bios: Manage your school's Author Bios.
- Pages: Create new pages or edit existing pages.
- Blog: Write a blog post or view your blog.
- Custom Text: Customize text for menu links, buttons, in-app messages, and more.
- Code Snippets: Include code snippets like the Facebook pixel, or add custom CSS across all pages on your site.
- Power Editor: Customize your school's templates and add custom code, including HTML/Liquid and CSS.
NOTE: The power editor is available on professional plans and upwards.