This article goes over the tools available in the Settings section of your school admin.
In the Settings section of the school admin, school owners can manage their school’s settings.
Inside Settings, school owners can access the following tools:
- General - Edit basic details about your school, including your school name, email, and address. Modify settings for lectures, authors, affiliates, comments, school status, Teachable Accounts, etc.
- Payments - Configure payment gateways for accepting and processing payments for course purchases.
- Taxes - Edit your school's tax settings and enter your school's tax ID (if applicable).
- Notifications - Adjust your email notifications settings.
- Plan - Change your Teachable plan.
- Billing - Update your billing information and view your billing history.
- Integrations - Set up third-party integrations.
- Webhooks - Access advanced integration options with third-party applications.
- Roles (Business plan and up) - Create, modify, and add custom user roles.