The Settings area is where school owners can manage their school settings, payment gateways, billing information, email notifications, and more.
Inside Settings you can access the following tools:
- General: Adjust school, author, comments, blog, and launch settings, and remove Teachable branding on the Pro plan and higher
- Payments: Configure payment gateways to your school with Stripe and/or PayPal so you can collect payments instantly. If you’re not using payment gateways, configure your payout settings via PayPal.
- Taxes: Special tax settings. And for those living in the EU, you can turn on tax compliance (VAT)
- Notifications: Adjust your email notifications for school activity
- Plan: Change your Teachable plan
- Billing: Update the payment method you have on file for Teachable billing, and view your billing history
- Integrations: Easily integrate with third-party applications
- Webhooks: Advanced integration options with third-party applications
- Beta Program (Basic and up): Opt in to Teachable's Beta Program
- Roles (Business plan only): Create and edit your custom user roles