This article outlines the tools available in the Sales section of the school admin area.
The Sales area is where school owners can view their sales history for all course purchases, as well as see it broken down by day and month.
Inside the Sales area you’ll find:
- Transactions - View school-wide course transaction history and individual transaction details.
- Statements - View school earnings statements and payout information.
- Payouts - View payout details and status (only available for teachable:pay).
- Breakdown - View your school's transaction breakdown.
- Upsells - View upsell transaction reports to see how post-purchase upsells are performing.
- Reserves - View your school’s reserve reports. This is only applicable to creators using teachable:pay to process sales.
You can also export a Transaction CSV. To do so, click the Export CSV button in the upper right-hand corner of the Transactions section to get a CSV file of all transactions emailed to the primary owner of your school.